The Soulmovers Ministry functions as one of the arms of LWCCCII for evangelism. It utilizes Medical, Surgical and Dental interventions as a front in gathering people and moving them to a personal encounter with the real Healer of Souls.
It is a "response" ministry to Christ's Great Commission for all believers to "go and make disciples of all nations..." Originally it started by a group of professionals working as medical representatives, nurses, pharmacists and doctors. The ministry continued to be used by God as an organizing group that provides a venue for evangelism among interested members of LWCCCII regardless of their profession, age and other ministry involvements.
As recipients of God's free gift of Salvation, we desire to see every believer to be intensely involved with God's program, cultivating and abounding in fruitfulness that bears witness to the fallen world about the truth of GOD's amazing GRACE, bringing the pure GOSPEL which is the power of GOD unto salvation to the glory of our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST to those who believe.
As we carry on with this stewardship, we will be focused to the following truths:
- That every believer is commissioned by GOD to share the GOOD news of HIS redeeming love (Our Call)
- That we have been endowed with different giftings which we can use for the glory of GOD (Our equipping)
- That we can do all things through CHRIST who gives us strength (Our enabling)
- That it's not by might nor by power but by the SPIRIT of GOD that people will come to the LORD (Our need for prayer covering)
- That our sufficiency is in CHRIST and HIS glory, He will not share with another (Our rightful place as servants)
- That we are to serve Him with gladness (Our attitude)
- To stir up the believers to respond to His call to "be fishers of men" and be involved to Work in the vineyard seeing that the fields are "ripe" for harvest.
- To establish linkages with believers and LWCCCII outreach churches in facilitating medical missions as a means of sharing the Gospel to the lost and to make disciples of Jesus Christ.
- To endeavor to let the requesting local church be committed in the work of follow-up and discipling those that responded positively to the Gospel during the medical mission.
- To be committed in prayer and trust GOD to faithfully keep those who committed their lives to HIM.
- To provide assistance and support to outreaches in establishing pioneering church work or reviving a previous work where our help is sought.
MINISTRY ACTIVITIES/OPPORTUNITIES FOR SERVICE
- Medical and Dental Evangelistic Mission (Depending on the opportunities also that GOD would open for us through letter request from different outreaches).
- Free Circumcision and Minor surgical procedures usually during summer time
- Participate in the local church's Sunday Service as a form of follow up for those who participated in the medical mission.
- Offer services in the various departments during missions.
Day/Time of Meeting: Every 4th Thursday of the month and or Thursday prior to a Saturday scheduled Medical
Place of Meeting: Comfort Ministry Function Room
- Each member takes care of his/her own disciple's walk through the pulpit ministry of the church and the nurture of His respective ministry.
- Each one is encouraged to join IBI, Cebuano Bible School and Evangelism Explosion seminars.
Future Medical Missions:
- Silay, Naga, Cebu
- Siquijor in Summer is booked for prayer as requested by Bro. Hank Baduel of Dumaguete Outreach
- Ozamis City as requested by Bro. Junji and Sis Perla
- You may request for medical mission through a letter care of any of the core members.
Ministry Head: Dr. May-2 C. Sunpayco
Mobile No.: +63919-505-3249
- Dr. May C. Sunpayco
- Dr. Manny Gines
- Roy P. Sunpayco
- Dr. Minerva Basar
- Mildred Base
- Gilbert Reroma