The ministry was established in 1990 for the primary purpose of ministering to the men in the church so that they can actively be used in the service of God’s Kingdom. Invitation to join the cell is given to all men in the church and also to other men outside the church so that eventually, they can attend and fellowship in the church. The ministry is headed by Bro. Bebs
Redulla. It is tasked to provide personalized and individualized ministering of the male church members and to provide assistance in church activities, projects and programs.
For men in the church to make full use of their natural and spiritual gifts in the service of God’s Kingdom
To nurture the male church members spiritually, help them grow, build them up and help them identify their natural and spiritual gifts; and to draw male unbelievers to join the men’s cell so that they will hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ and be saved.
FELLOWSHIP AND ACTIVITIES
- Regular meetings for worship, fellowship and Bible study once a week
- Community evangelistic activities as scheduled by cell groups.
- Equipping members with the Word of God, outreach activities, quarterly joint men’s cell fellowship,
- Printing and distribution of the evangelistic book for the dying, “The Comfort That Only God Can Give”;
- Branching out of members to other ministries such as the Choir, Comfort Ministry, Preaching, Evangelistic, Children’s and the rest of the ministries
Ministry Cell Servant:
Bro. Bebs Redulla,
Office Telephone No.: 253-5037
E-mail: vidalredulla [at] yahoo.com
Core Cell Servants:
Bro. Pio Fuentes
Bro Jun Engracia
Mobile No.: 0920-9130046
Bro. Nick Aguirre:
Tel. No.: 412-3488