Life in the Kingdom Seminar
The ministry began with crusades in various towns and barangays in Cebu and in the region. This was initially headed by the late Pastor Dodong Salve in 1998. In 2003 the name of the ministry was changed to Life in the Kingdom Seminar to give emphasis to its intent to spread the Gospel and help people come to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior.
More and more people will come to the Saving Knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ even as increasing number of outreaches would realize the benefits of conducting Life in the Kingdom Seminars. We also envision to extend LKS to other churches that have the same faith, teachings/doctrine with LWCCCII.
- To win souls for Christ
- To help in facilitating Church growth
- To give opportunities to LKS members to put their faith into action.
- To serve the Lord in every way.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP
- must be a born-again Christian; at least 2 years in the Lord
- must be an official member of LWCCCII
- must have no vice(s)
- must have a good reputation in the church
- must be willing to serve and be trained
- must be submissive to leadership
Conduct of monthly LKS at the central church to help newcomers on Sundays get into more substantial and indepth fellowship with the Lord. Attendees to the LKS are encouraged to attend a Beginner's Class designed to further enrich knowledge of new believers.
Conduct of LKS includes the following activities:
- Praise & Worship
- Testimonies of changed lives of brethren as a result of repentance & acceptance of Jesus Christ's Lordship in their lives.
- Invitation to the audience to come to Christ.
- Praying for the needs of the participants
- Encourage those who accepted the Lord Jesus Christ to attend Bible studies; recommend fellowship centers where they can grow spiritually.
- Facilitate follow-up of new converts and interested participants.
Ministry Head: Bro. Robert Chan
Core Members: Bro.Renante Elimino, Bro.Richard Zabate, Sis.Myrna Sapitula