Door of Hope Ministry
“There I will give her back her vineyards, and I will make the valley of Achor a door of hope.” Hosea 2:15
I would like to acknowledge that the vision of this ministry comes from God as He too REBUILT my broken walls. It is inspired from the book of Isaiah chapters 58 and 61; and Psalm 33 and 37. It is never been clearer till now as God enabled me to write it down, though over the years He has gently guided me every step of the way. To God alone I give back the glory and honor due His name.
We exist for the display of the splendor, glory, honor and praise of God as His priests and servants called to feed His flock by carrying out His will and plan for this ministry in accordance to His word and obedience to the Great Commission.
We see God calling thousands of children to Him. Those who are poor, abandoned, abused, rejected, homeless, hungry and naked to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair that they may be oaks of righteousness a planting of the Lord for the display of His splendor.
We see these children living in a big place where they be sheltered in a home-like facility, A place they can call home, a place of love and acceptance, where they can play safely, find food daily, clothed and protected from social injustice and harm.
We see this work and facilities built in various places here in our community, nation and abroad as God opens the Door of Hope.
We see them RENEWED day by day as they hear the Word of God daily.
We see their ruined lives REBUILD in the age old foundation – the Word of God.
We see their devastated lives RESTORED to the image of the Son of God
In turn we see them as God’s instruments as REPAIRER OF BROKEN WALL; RESTORER OF STREETS WITH DWELLINGS. They will be those who in turn will give over their lives for another child to know God and live for God. For these children are RAISED UP and are equip to the calling God has called them as prophets, evangelist, pastor-teacher, or in whatever gifts God has given them to the work of service.
We see a pool of mature believers in different walks of life like doctors, teachers, nurses, social workers, lawyers, accountants care givers, carpenters, messengers and many more responding to the heavenly call to REBUILD, REPAIR, RESTORE, RAISE UP AND RENEW the ruined and devastated lives of these children for the display of God’s splendor.
We see these volunteers equip, develop and ready for God’s use in RAISING up the tender lives for Him through intensive discipleship, study of God’s Word, prayer, inspiring doctrinal worship, vital supportive fellowship, seminars and other trainings.
By His grace, love and mercy we see more lives influencing others in godly living.
We see thousands of young and old alike becoming REPAIRER OF BROKEN WALLS, RESTORER OF STREETS WITH DWELLINGS for the display of God’s splendor!
- Ministry of the Word of God (outreaches: Inayagan, Naga; Hinunangan, So. Leyte; Lawaan, Talisay)
- Bible studies (ICOMM at I.T. Park; Makoto at MEPZ; Babag, Lapu-Lapu)
- Biblical Counseling
- C.H.E.A.P. (Child Health and Educational Attainment Program) – a sponsorship program
MAJOR PROGRAMS AND PROJECTS (ON-GOING AND PLANNED)
- On going
- Construction of Inayagan, Naga Sunday School building
- FUTURE PLANS
- House of Refuge for children in need in Inayagan, Naga; Pasil, Cebu City; Lawaan, Talisay City; Hinunangan, So. Leyte
- Regular Sunday fellowship in Pasil
- Counseling office
MINISTRY SERVICES AND SCHEDULES
- Prayer Meetings
- Door of Hope Intercessory Prayer Meeting – every Tuesday 6:30-9:30 p.m. at Living Word Banawa
- Inayagan, Naga Outreach Children and Adults – every Friday afternoon
- Hinunangan, So. Leyte– every Friday afternoon (Adults), and every Saturday afternoon (Children)
- Pasil, Cebu City Children and Adults – every Saturday afternoon
- Bible Studies:
- ICOMM, I.T. Park – every Thursday
- Makoto, MEPZ – every Thursday
- Children’s Churches
- Inayagan, Naga – 9:00 a.m. Sundays
- Pasil, Cebu City – 4:30 p.m. Fridays
- Lawaan, Talisay City – 10:00 a.m. Saturdays
- Babag, Lapu-lapu City – 6:00 p.m. Fridays
- Hinunangan, So. Leyte – 1:00 p.m. Saturdays
- Sunday services
- Inayagan, Naga Outreach – 9:00 a.m.
- Hinunangan, So. Leyte Outreach – 9:00 a.m.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THOSE INTERESTED TO JOIN
- Open to all ages with the heart that loves God above all and the desire to serve
- F.A.T. – faithful, accountable, teachable
- Jojie Maranga – 491-4348 / 09239562998
- Kristina Quintana – 09225196509
VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.dohministries-cebu.com