The Living Word Christian Churches of Cebu International, Incorporated (LWCCCII) is a Corporation organized exclusively for spiritual and religious purposes. Its ministry call is summarized in Matthew 28: 18-20. The Corporation is composed of the Board of Elders and the general membership who have fully complied with all requirements for membership. LWCCII is a member of the Communion of Christian Ministries (CCM) in the Philippines that stand with the same faith and convictions.
LWCCCII seeks to bring GLORY to God, by enhancing the individual and corporate spiritual lives (passion and devotion in the disciplines of worship, prayer, study, meditation and application of God's word) of its people through the faithful preaching and teaching of God's word. It seeks to uphold the supremacy of Christ in the individual and corporate life of the church, thereby bringing about spiritual maturity and holiness for both. It likewise seeks to build the local church through discipleship to bring about ministry to the church based on loving relationships, having understood the concept of being part of Christ's body and God's household. As part of its commitment to discipleship, it seeks to safeguard the church from false doctrines, churches and teachers. Lastly, it seeks to fulfill the Great Commission in the establishment of churches here and abroad, by the preaching of the Gospel in the power of the Holy Spirit. All of these pursuits are to be sought in dependence and guidance on the power and wisdom of the Holy Spirit.
Our mission is to uphold and cultivate a biblical and lofty view of God in the life and ministry of the church which includes contending for the purity of the gospel and the biblical faith, standing as the body to which ministers and leaders of member-churches, although autonomous, will be held morally and doctrinally accountable, equipping pastors and workers of churches outside our communion, planting churches where the Holy Spirit will direct, and spreading the message of salvation of Christ Jesus to the world at large. All these things shall we do by the grace of God for the glory of His name until the day of His coming for His church
Statement of Faith
- Jesus is truly God as taught by the Bible.
- Our faith is in one God, the Holy Trinity; who is God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ, though fully God, became fully human.
- The Bible is God's word and teaches about our fall into sin, Jesus Christ, salvation, the church, civil government, and our Lord's return.
- We cannot save ourselves because sin has affected every part of our nature. We cannot come to faith by ourselves. God takes the initiative, choosing us in Christ without consideration of any good in us, not even foreseen faith. God's Spirit alone can work in us the miracle of saving faith that gives us new life in Christ.
- Our rescue from sin is a free and unearned gift of God through Jesus Christ. Our grateful response is living in faith and obedience to our Lord
- We value Scriptures and its authority as our rule for faith, life and ministry.
- We value the duty of contending for the faith.
- We value the spiritual disciplines of the Christian life.
- We value the importance of mutual edification, accountability and submission.
- We value biblical unity in the Body of Christ.
- We value upholding and cultivating a biblical view of God in the church life and ministry.
- We value the mandate of discipleship of the Lord Jesus Christ for the preservation and propagation of the pure Gospel in our country and to wherever God will guide us.
- We value the biblical standard for leadership.
- We value establishing vision and direction for leaders and the local church.
- We value the promotion of Christ-honoring family relationships.